Designed and manufactured carefully in China, these semi-automatic horizontal balers produce mill-sized bales and can easily handle up to 80 tonnes of material each week. If you’re still unsure what this machine is, what it essentially does and what is the purpose behind it, we’re here to explain everything.
What is a Semi-Automatic Horizontal Baler?
Semi-automatic horizontal balers are ideally used for commercial level processing of waste materials in large amounts. This includes cardboard, paper, shredded plastic, hard plastic, plastic film and others. Typically used in factories, waste recycle centers and distribution agencies, semi-automatic horizontal balers are becoming an essential part of the recycling process. These machines are best suited for certain situations where vertical presses become inefficient due to the large volumes of material present. In such cases, semi-automatic horizontal balers handle the job effectively.
Semi-automatic horizontal balers are strategically designed and manufactured to produce mill-sized bales that are suitable and appropriate for export purposes. The crucial design of such machinery has been based entirely on consumer demand and preferences in order to create a baler that is easy to operate.
Consisting of an easy side bale tie, huge loading aperture and capability to produce bales that can be easily transported, semi-automatic horizontal balers have been in use for multiple years now due to their effective properties. These horizontal balers are equipped with a side tie-off system and a bale eject door that is controlled with hydraulics to ensure high levels of efficiency throughout the entire process. With a horizontal baler, multiple different loading options are often available. These include standard open hoppers, off the dock loaders, bin lift feed, conveyor feed and even automatic loading using certain extraction systems. If you’re looking for a new or customized loading method, changes can be made to fit your needs.
After the process is completed, the bale is removed with the help of roller conveyors or special run off platforms that are designed especially for this purpose.
Uses of The Semi-Automatic Horizontal Baler
Before we can truly understand the use of a semi-automatic horizontal baler, we need to remember the reasons why it is essential for humans to recycle their waste. Keeping these balers in context, here are multiple different reasons to recycle and how these balers can be effectively used:
- Upgrading of Old Methods– While every commercial firm in the modern world now has a recycling system for themselves, this method is eventually becoming outdated. The new, more effective method to recycle is by installing a semi-automatic horizontal baler at the premises and allow the recycling process to become much better. Additionally, the simple presence of a specially installed baler dedicated to recycling waste shows all external communities that a certain company has taken their corporate social responsibility very seriously.
- Constant Revenue Stream– Since recycling is an industry that has grown significantly in the past few years, every company that is currently on the lookout for an extra revenue stream must immediately invest in recycling. By taking the waste that they would normally throw away and successfully converting it into monetary funds, any company can gain some benefits. The right way to do this is by installing a semi-automatic horizontal baler and convert your disposal costs into scrap-selling profits.
- Say No to Landfills– Large businesses are usually looking for opportunities to ‘go green’ and use it as an advertisement method in the future. They can easily reduce their carbon footprint with an effective use of balers by recycling their plastic waste and ensuring that it doesn’t end up in local landfills instead. By doing this, they can significantly reduce ground, air and water pollution as well as contribute towards a sustainable future.
Semi-automatic horizontal balers must be an essential part of every business that takes its recycling efforts seriously, as it greatly contributes towards the future well being of community and is also an easy method of generating revenue.
All semi-automatic horizontal balers are the perfect choice to handle large volumes of waste material including different types of carboard, plastics, PET bottles, aluminum cans and even some variations of steel waste. While manual loading is possible, it is definitely more convenient to use other methods of loading due to the heavy weight and large volume of waste. All types of horizontal balers are able to process material in the same, effective manner which is useful for everyone living in the community.
Advantages of Using Semi-Automatic Horizontal Baler
Since there are many different kinds of balers available in the market, one might wonder why they should choose a semi-automatic horizontal baler. The key benefit offered by this type of baler is that the whole process could be fully automated, making it extremely suitable for large retail outlets, warehouses or factories.
With a semi-automatic horizontal baler, the loading process could be fully automated through the use of a convyer belt that helps speed up the whole operation and increases efficiency levels. Additional benefits of using semi-automatic horizontal balers are outlined below:
- Automation: The whole recycling process becomes extremely capital-intensive and there is little to no labor required to overlook the process.
- Since loading is the most time-consuming task of the whole process, it is made easier with convyer belts. After the process has been completed, baled loads can easily be transported using simple forklifts.
- Semi-automatic horizontal balers are most useful when the waste material is in exceptionally large amounts, such as up to 50 tonnes per hour and more.
Why You Should Choose Huaxiong Balers
Jiangyin Huaxiong General Machinery Co., Ltd manufactures the highest quality range of semi-automatic horizontal balers across all international markets. With many different models catering to every need across the semi-automatic range, Huaxiong ensures that your recycling efforts are easily taken care of. Since semi-automatic horizontal balers are manufactured to process all types of waste against a fixed surface, bale density in these specialized machines differs from those of cannel balers. Semi-automatic horizontal balers are therefore designed to process up to 3 tonnes of material every hour, while differentiating between different materials and products.
Our company is especially committed to developing, designing and manufacturing the best machinery to aid the recycling process. Our advanced machinery is able to shred all kinds of used materials, including car tires, e-waste, hard metal, packing barrel and many more. Our only motive is to provide our contributions towards creating a cleaner world where energy is saved, and the environment is preserved.