Alligator Shear Of Q43 – 2000 Hydraulic alligator metal shear for Cold – State Metal Cutting
These hydraulic alligator machinery is applicable to metal reclamation plants, scraped car dismantle sites , refining &casting industry, and it conducts cold-state shear for various structural steel and metal framework to produce qualified charging.
- Length of working edge: 400mm, 600mm, 700mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1600mm, 1800mm, and the shearing force covers eleven grades from 63t to 600t, which can meet different requirements of users.
- The series employ hydraulic drive, featuring reliable safety performance and convenient operation.
- Foot screws may not be used for installation and a diesel engine can be adopte in case of unavailability of power supply.
- Alligator shears are mainly used in the recycling and processing industry of waste materials. Small and medium-sized steel mills cut scrap metals such as round steel, square steel, channel steel, Angle steel, i-beam steel, steel plate and steel pipe in a cold state.
- Alligator shears use Hydraulic transmission, compared with the mechanical transmission shear, it has the advantages of small size, light weight, low inertia, low noise, smooth action, safe operation and use, and easy to realize overload protection.
- Alligator shears have manual and automatic functions. The operation control is convenient and simple, the scissor mouth can cut and stop at any position in the working process. And according to the size of the material to be cut, arbitrary control of the size of the shear mouth, in order to achieve the highest work efficiency.
- Alligator shears technical parameters are reasonable, wide range of application, low energy consumption, widely used in the scrap metal recovery and processing industry, small and medium-sized steel mills metal shear, for the smelting furnace to provide the best charging.